My Town
Close Panel

Entertainment Licensing

An establishment that holds a Common Victuallers (CV) License with a Section 12, On-Premise, Alcoholic Beverages License that seeks to exercise any non-live entertainment at the Licensed Premises (including but not limited to radio, stereo, television, and compact disc players) must make application to and receive the express approval from the Board of Selectmen, the Local Licensing Authority (LLA), in the form of a non-live, entertainment license detailing the parameters of any approved non-live entertainment including, but not limited to, the allowed hours of operation and permitted mediums.  This license is issued and renewed annually for a fee of $25.

Rules & Regulations for Entertainment Licenses 

All License applications must be submitted online through our permitting software VIEWPOINT CLOUD.  Click here to begin the process of setting up an account and applying for a license.