The Town of Westwood has issued all of its available licenses and will not be issuing any more at this time**
In April of 2014, the Select Board voted to adopt Hackney Vehicle Regulations allowing for individuals to apply for a Taxi License to operate within the Town of Westwood.
If you are applying for a license, please be sure to read and fill out all information in the forms before submitting to the Selectmen's Office. Incomplete applications will be sent back to the applicant for additional information.
All License applications must be submitted online through our permitting software VIEWPOINT CLOUD. Click here to begin the process of setting up an account and applying for a license.
CLICK HERE TO SEE NOTICE TO ALL TAXIS OPERATING IN THE TOWN OF WESTWOOD
Taxi License Application Process
- Fill out the online application on View Permit
- Obtain the necessary approvals from Town of Westwood Departments
- CORI Information must be submitted and checked before any license will be issued
- Review of all applications will be conducted by the Police Department
- Final applications will be sent to the Select Board for ultimate approval
- The Select Board has the sole discretion to grant or deny a license application based on the greater need of the Town
- Licenses will be issued by the Police Department
What do you need to apply for a Taxi License?