My Town
Close Panel

News Details

Westwood Board of Health Private Well Regulations

Please be advised that this regulation requires that a water quality test be conducted and a copy of the results forwarded to the Board of Health office prior to a change in ownership of the property on which the private well is located. This applies to both drinking water and irrigation wells.

Please refer to our website for the Private Well Regulations for more information on the required tests.

If you have any questions please call the Board of Health office at (781) 320-1026.